Renewing your membership before the expiration date is easily done by logging into www.worldcc.com and going to 'My HOME,' which is displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the window when logged in. Then on the left side menu, go to the 'Invoices' tab. There you will see your button to select your invoice (highlighted in red) and follow it through to the online payment form to renew your membership.
Your invoice can be found & payment made online by following these steps:
1. Sign in at www.worldcc.com
2. Click My Home in the top right corner
3. On the left side, you will see a tab called Invoices - Select this
4. Your invoices will be available in red
5. You can pay your invoice online with Credit Card or send payment via international wire transfer. Our banking details are located on the bottom portion of your invoice. If you are paying online, please fill out your address in your profile to match the address of the card you will use for the payment. Please also use MS Edge, Google Chrome, or FireFix when making your online payment.
If your membership has already lapsed and you do not have an invoice in your profile, please log into worldcc.com, and follow this link Member Registration
Simply go through the registration process and follow it through to the online payment form to renew your membership.
Once your membership invoice is paid, your account will be updated. If you need a copy of your receipt, please email email@example.com for support.
We can also process your payment by phone; please call us for assistance; In the USA at +1 (203) 433-5568 and in the UK at +44 (0)20 7096 2862.